Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2018: We have a good news for all the students who appeared in KSEEB PUC Examination 2018 and waiting for PUC 2nd result that Karnataka Board of secondary education will announce it in mid of May 2018. So the wait will therefore end but the excitement will grow further as the date of the results come near. Students will be able to get Karnataka PUC Result 2018 by visiting board’s official website karresults.nic.in. They just need to enter their roll number and name to check KSEEB 2nd PUC Result 2018 result.
Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2018
The Department of Pre-University Examinations (class 11th and class 12th Examinations) Pre- University Education (PUE) is a link between Secondary Education and Higher Education. Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSSEB) has been conducting PUC and other Examinations successfully. It was formed in 1966 and every year the student strength is increasing tremendously. KSEEB is famous among all the state board as it decided to improve the evaluation system and the Karnataka 2nd PUC results in 2018. Also, about 7 lakhs students appeared for Karnataka PUC Examination every year.
Also in 2018, about 4 lakhs students appeared in the examination and this year about 5 lakh students appeared in these examinations. Percentage of students who pass an examination every year is also increasing. As we also can see what percentage of girls who pass exams is more than boys from 2012.
How to check Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2018?
To download Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2018, the students have to follow the given steps:
- The candidates have to first login to the official website of the board that is www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Select the option Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2018
- After selecting the link, the web page will open up a new page in which the candidates have to provide their name and enrollment number and all the other details asked and then press submit.
- With few seconds, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can now download the results or take a print out in pdf format and save it for further use.